2017 US OPEN GOLF PACKAGES – Erin Hills, Erin, WI: June 15 – 19, 2017
Custom Trip Highlights
- Tickets to the rounds of your choice
- First class accommodations in Erin
- Upgrade to Trophy Club tickets (optional)
- Optional add-on: Private sedan transfers to Erin Hill Golf Club
- Our sports travel experts customize your itinerary to suit your tastes and budget
- Custom 2-round packages from $1,345 per person, 4-round packages from$2,525 per person
The 2017 US Open will put the greens of Erin Hills at the forefront of the sport for one spectacular week of golf mastery. This beautiful course boasts the honors of hosting Wisconsin’s first US Open, a dream of course developer Bob Lang. As the second major of the season, the US Open is always a highlight of the summer.
At the 2016 US Open, Dustin Johnson had something to prove after a devastating second place finish the year before. Though not without controversy, Johnson persevered to walk away with the trophy that had eluded him the year before. It’s just one more example of how this prestigious tournament never fails to thrill golf fans. Join us for another year of the finest golf the sport has to offer.
Complete 2017 US Open Golf packages available from $1,345 per person (2 rounds) or $2,525 per person (4 rounds).
First Class 2017 US Open Hotel Options
Our team meticulously researches first class hotels so you don’t have to! Our distinctive accommodations are chosen for their excellent service, great value, amazing amenities, and convenient location.
Whether you prefer to be in the heart of the action or somewhere a little more subdued, Roadtrips has you covered. Stay a little closer to the golf action at the Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore or for a more urban feel, the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee.
Start planning your trip of a lifetime:
- Contact one of our sports travel specialists now at 855.805.0485.
- Complete the Customize This Package form to receive a custom quote and further information.