2016 Australian Open Packages Melbourne, Australia:
January 18 – 31, 2016
Custom Trip Highlights
- Ideally located first class accommodations
- Responsive and attentive service from time of booking through travel
- 5 night custom packages from $4,595 per person
- Unique VIP experiences for the discerning traveler
Experience the First Grand Slam of the 2016 Tennis Season!
It’s the perfect way to start off the Grand Slam season: sitting under the warm Australian summer sun and watching the top tennis players in the world competing in the 2016 Australian Open. This tournament is always highly attended and for good reason. Not only does it guarantee world-class tennis, it takes place in one of the most exciting cities on the continent. Melbourne is rich in culture, unique architecture, and great restaurants, making it a popular destination for savvy travelers.
The record-setting crowd that attended the 2015 Australian Open was treated to a thrilling fortnight of tennis. Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams, both number one seeds on their respective sides, dominated their fields to win the title. The tournament in 2016 is shaping up to deliver more of the same exciting tennis action.
Allow us to customize your 2016 Australian Open ticket package to create your ideal itinerary. You decide how long you want to spend in Melbourne and how many matches you want to see and we’ll take care of all the details to ensure a stress-free experience. Complete five-night packages available from $4,595 per person (based on double occupancy).
To start planning your trip of a lifetime:
- Contact one of our sports travel specialists now at 855.805.0485
- Complete the Customize This Package form to receive a custom quote and further information.