Traveling Sports Fans is thrilled to announce our amazing packages available for tennis fans looking to attend the US Open. The best part is that each package can be completely customized to meet your unique travel needs. The 2016 US Open will be held August 29 – September 11, 2016.
Check out just a few of our travel package options below.
- A stay at one of two luxury hotels: Ritz Carlton Central Park and the Langham Fifth Avenue Hotel – suites and room upgrades available. There are also additional hotels available should these be above your price range and/or these sell out. Call Traveling Sports Fans for details.
- Choice of seating at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center (based on availability); upgraded seating options are also available. Ask us about the variety of seating options you have to choose from.
- Attraction tickets to local Broadway shows, museums and other events
- Additional nights hotel accommodation before and after the US Open
- Dinner reservations made on your behalf at the hottest restaurants in the area
- Reservations for golf, spa treatments and other activities you might want to partake in
- Airfare (economy, first class and even private jets are all available)
- Airport transfers to and from the hotel
- and so much more
The package possibilities are truly endless and Traveling Sports Fans is excited to help you create the perfect itinerary for you and your travel party. Complete packages for three days and two nights begin at just $715 per person based on double occupancy. And, no matter who wins the various tennis matches, when you book with us, you can be assured your trip will be a winner.
As with every major sporting event, tickets, hotels, airfare and more will be going fast. To have the best options for all of your accommodations and reservations, contact us today. Let us help you plan the best US Open experience possible!