Hope you can join us July 23 – 30, 2017 for the first annual Hat Trick Cruise! No matter who you cheer for we’re all hockey fans!! Join us for a fun-filled Caribbean cruise celebrating all things hockey! What could be better than commemorating the 2016-2017 season by recharging in the sun and hanging out with other hockey fans, and maybe some players, while raising money for Hockey Fights Cancer? Wear your team colors proudly and experience your own hat trick: cruising, hockey and charity!
Group Exclusive Activities
All group activities are private and only available to those that book into our official group space, through one of our authorized travel consultants. You are free to participate in as many (or as few) activities as you would like. Some of the activities that we are lining up include:
- private one-hour Welcome cocktail party (drinks included)
- private one-hour Until Next Season cocktail party (drinks included)
- private open-skate sessions on the ship’s ice rink
- VIP Q&A Session, photo sessions, autograph sessions, etc.
- our own version of a “skills competition” (there will be prizes!!)
- trivia contests
- scavenger hunts
- more activities in the works….
Optional Fundraising Activities (to benefit Hockey Fights Cancer)
- Poker Run
- Silent Auction
- Steps Against Cancer
Specific details for each fundraiser will be available as we get closer to the sail date.