Custom Trip Highlights
- Pick your arrival date and travel when you want
- Choose from some of the best hotels in the City of Light
- Fully customizable experiences
- Responsive and attentive service from time of booking through travel
- Two nights, one day packages from $1,175 per person
- Finals weekend packages from $3,795 per person
- Unique VIP experiences for the discerning traveler
Experience Tennis’ Best while Experiencing the Best of Paris!
Watch all the drama unfold as the best in tennis come together to battle it out for the world’s greatest clay court championship, the 2017 French Open! Held at the famous Roland Garros Stadium in Paris, France, the second tournament of the Grand Slam is the only one to be played on a clay court. Considered by many to be a much more difficult surface to play on than grass (due to the slower moving, yet higher bouncing ball), this court and tournament force players to demonstrate their true skill, and prove that they have what it takes to walk away with the top prize.
There’s no better time to visit Paris than in the springtime during the French Open. Fans in attendance at the 2016 French Open were treated to some spectacular tennis and history in the making as Novak Djokovic captured the elusive career Grand Slam. It’s just one more example of how this tournament never fails to thrill its guests.
Choose from the Best French Open Hotels in the City of Light
With five hotels to choose from, we’ve ensured that we can cater to whatever you’re looking for. Whether it be the convenience of the Hotel Molitor Paris, just steps from Roland Garros, or the exclusive luxury of the Four Seasons Hotel George V or anything in between, the choice is up to you.
Join us and soak up the ambiance of this world-class event, while sampling the best food, views, shopping, and nightlife this beautiful city has to offer. Our French Open experiences will demonstrate to the nth degree the luxury this illustrious city is famous for. There really is nothing like Paris in the springtime.
Complete 2017 French Open packages available from $1,175 per person (based on double occupancy).
To start planning your trip of a lifetime:
- Contact one of our sports travel specialists now at 855.805.0485.
- Complete the Customize This Package form to receive a custom quote and further information.