FORE! Okay, so that might have been bad form, but hopefully it got your attention because time is already running out for you to book your accommodations for the PGA Championship. Yes, that’s right, it’s that time of year where the best golfers in the world are coming together in New Jersey to vie for the prize of Champion.
The 2016 PGA Championship will be held at Baltusrol Golf Club in Springfield, NJ from July 30 through August 1. And, if you have been considering attending this exciting golfing event, you’re in luck because Traveling Sports Fans has some truly wonderful packages to choose from. Each package is completely customizable to fit your individual travel needs. Just a few of the things you can select for your travel package include:
- Choice of hotel accommodations in New Jersey. Suite and room upgrades will be available. Ask us for details on all of the hotels you can choose from.
- Tickets to any round of the PGA Championship
- Additional tickets for any extra rounds you would like to see
- Local attraction tickets
- Dinner reservations to the hottest restaurants in the area
- Airfare including economy, first class or even a private jet
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- and more!
Complete 2016 PGA Championship Travel Packages available from $1,145 per person (2 rounds); from $2,125 (4 rounds). These prices are based on double occupancy. Call us for more details.
What to expect at the PGA Championship:
- Golf of course! Who will be playing golf during the event hasn’t been officially decided just yet. The PGA Championship annually features the strongest field in all of golf. It consists of 136 leading tour players from around the globe along with 20 PGA Club Professionals. The tour players claim their spots based on their performance throughout the year, while the PGA Club Professionals earn their spots by finishing in the top 20 of the annual PGA Professional Championship each summer.
- – Tee times generally run from about 7:45 a.m. to around 3:00 p.m. local time. The official tee times will be established as the event gets closer.
- You could end up on TV! TNT will broadcast the first two rounds from 2:00-8:00 p.m. ET on Thursday and Friday, and will cover the early action on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET. CBS will carry the third and fourth rounds from 2:00-7:00 p.m. ET.
- Tickets WILL sell out. There are two ticket options available – single day admission or full event admission
Act fast if you want to attend this event as hotels, airfare and tickets book up quickly. Call us at 855-805-0485 today, and we’ll help you create the perfect PGA Championship experience for your needs at budget.